The Dirty Players Duet

The Dirty Players Duet - Tia Louise The Prince & The Player (Dirty Players Duet, #1)The Prince & The Player by Tia Louise

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am an avid reader and discovering new authors is what I love to do. So when The Prince and The Player was brought to my attention, I was skittish but anticipation ultimately won out. Taylor Swift summed up Zee and Cal with her song " I Knew You Were Trouble". The signs were all there. Zee is in over her head trying to stay in control, when her heart, life and family are on the line. Tia Louise and her thrilling story of danger, love and adventure is over the top but addictive all the same.

A Player for A Princess (Dirty Players Duet, #2)A Player for A Princess by Tia Louise

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Prince and the Player got the adrenaline going with the train wreck that is Zee's life. Bad guys, temptation and family ties landed her in a ton on hot water. Now running scared and out of options, Zee has more surprises in store. Ms. Louise mixes things up with some role reversal and more heated moments between our resident bad girl and her naughty prince. There is never a dull moment with these two in the explosive conclusion of the Dirty Players Duet.