REVIEW TOUR: TRIPPED OUT (BLACKTOP COWBOYS) BY LORELEI JAMES

From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lorelei James, comes TRIPPED OUT, a new novella in her Blacktop Cowboys Series, brought to you by 1,001 Dark Nights! Be sure to grab your copy today!

About TRIPPED OUT:

Where there’s smoke…

Stirling Gradsky abandoned the corporate rat race for a more laidback lifestyle. So it’s ironic she’s stuck working with a hard-bodied, know-it-all scientist who treats her like a stoner instead of a stone cold business woman capable of running a large scale cannabis operation. Dr. Hot and Tattooed with the big…brain needs to stop sampling their product; he’s under the half-baked idea that he’s the boss.

Dr. Liam Argent’s doctorate isn’t in chemistry, but from the moment he meets his sexy new coworker, there’s enough heat between them to short out all the lights in the grow house. First item on his agenda? Clearing up the sassy, blunt blonde’s hazy notion that she’s in charge.

Sparks fly as their attraction blazes. But can they weed out their differences without getting burned?

Grab your copy of TRIPPED OUT today!

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada | Amazon AU

Download the Free Kindle App

REVIEWTRIPPED OUT (BLACKTOP COWBOYS) BY LORELEI JAMES

Tripped Out: A Blacktop Cowboys NovellaTripped Out: A Blacktop Cowboys Novella by Lorelei James

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tripped Out (Blacktop Cowboys) by Lorelei James

A pheromone level this high should be illegal. Tripped Out is borderline neurotic, holy smokes chaotic, with temperature that tip the scales at exotic. Lorelei James knows how to make things happen.  With a name like Stirling for her heroine, she turns geeky stereotypes on their ear and sets readers hearts racing when a bad boy scientist hits the pages. Together Liam and Stirling set tongues wagging and sparks flying with the electricity they make.  Tripped Out is a smart look at the science of sexual attraction and the utter chaos of falling in love.

Lorelei James’s TRIPPED OUT – Review & Excerpt Tour Schedule:

G & T's Indie Café – Excerpt

KDRBCK – Review & Excerpt

Loves Great Reads Blog – Review

About Lorelei James:

Lorelei James is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary erotic western romances set in the modern day Wild West and also contemporary erotic romances. Lorelei’s books have been nominated for and won the Romantic Times Reviewer’s choice Award, as well as the CAPA Award. Lorelei lives in western South Dakota with her family…and a whole closet full of cow girl boots.

From Lorelei: “Why do I have a particular fondness for all things western? Well, I’m a fourth generation South Dakotan, living in the Black Hills, which is chock-full of interesting characters, including cowboys, Indians, ranchers, and bikers. The geographical diversity of the surrounding area showcases mountains, plains, and badlands. Living in and writing about rural settings gives me a unique perspective, especially since I’m not writing historical westerns. Through my fictional world, I can show the ideals and the cowboy way of life are still very much alive.”

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter Sign Up |TRIPPED OUT on Goodreads