The Darcy Brothers: The Complete Series (Humorous Contemporary Romance Box Set) by Alix Nichols

The Darcy Brothers: The Complete Series (Humorous Contemporary Romance Box Set) - Alix Nichols

Alix Nichols is a new discovery of mine.  Little by little I have been trying her books and it looks like I've found a winner.   A good read to me has three main characteristics: the main characters have to entrance me, the story has to captivate me and it has to be a feast for the senses.  Seduction is a good start but it needs to offer more emotion than heat. I am voluntarily reviewing an Advance Reader Copy of The Darcy Brothers series. The Darcy Brothers series gave me exactly what I needed to fall in love.  A tempting hero, a spirited heroine all held together by heart.  Ms. Nichols sets out to charm and that is a temptation in itself.  The Darcy Men are mysterious, mischievous and masterful at controlling their own destiny.  It takes women of strength to show them that vulnerability is not a weakness but an aphrodisiac.  Anytime I start reading and finish a novel in one sitting, it has to be good.