SPOTLIGHT TOUR: HOLD ME CLOSE (O'LEARYS) BY SHANNYN SCHROEDER

Today we have the blog tour for O’LEARY SERIES by Shannyn Schroeder! I am so excited to share this sexy series with you—including the last in the series, Hold Me Close!

Title: HOLD ME CLOSE

Author: Shannyn Schroeder

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Series: O’Leary’s, Book 6

About Hold Me Close:

Taming a spirited, fun-loving O'Leary may be harder than he realized...

After more than a year in Ireland, Maggie O'Leary is finally coming back to Chicago with a plan for her future. Confronting the tragedy that destroyed her is her first step. But to do that, she needs to work in her family's bar--something her family doesn't want. Luckily, her best friend, Shane Callahan, is her biggest support--and lovable in a way she doesn’t remember.

Determined to protect Maggie, Shane refuses to leave the bar when she's working late. And when Maggie boldly tells him that she wants him to help her conquer her final fear—sex—Shane knows a single night together won't be possible. The idea of a spirited Maggie in his bed is everything, but will she believe he wants her heart too?

Get Your Copy Today:

REVIEWHOLD ME CLOSE (O'LEARYS) BY SHANNYN SCHROEDER

Hold Me Close (O'Learys Book 6)Hold Me Close by Shannyn Schroeder

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I raise my glass to Shannyn Schroeder. Hold Me Close deals with an emotional subject in an inspiring way. Maggie is taking back her life after a traumatic event. Schroeder gives a voice to those who have been victimized and brushed aside. A brave heroine, a loving family and a devoted friend are proof that even in the most heartbreaking situations, love knows no bounds. Words have power and Schroeder is shouting that out loud and clear.

Catch Up on the Series!

Amazon | Nook | Apple Books | Kobo

Catch Your Breathe:

Just a Taste:

About Shannyn Schroeder:

Shannyn Schroeder is the author of the O’Leary series and the For Your Love series, contemporary romances centered around large Irish-American families in Chicago and the Hot & Nerdy series about nerdy friends finding love. Look for her new series – The Dating Challenge in 2019. When she’s not wrangling her three kids or writing, she watches a ton of TV and loves to bake cookies.

Connect with Shannyn: