NEW RELEASE: THE CULLING TRIALS (SHADOWSPELL ACADEMY) BY K.F. BREENE, SHANNON MAYER

Shadowspell Academy, the second book in K.F. Breene and Shannon Mayer's Culling Trials is NOW LIVE!

Grab your copy Today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2E60src
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/ShadowspellAcademyBK2

New to The Culling Trials? Start reading today!

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2UP8sH3
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/SSCullingTrials1

"This book is Harry Potter meets the Hunger Games in a bold twist on a classic magical young adult adventure."
Jaymin Eve, Bestselling Author of Supernatural Academy

You Don’t Choose The Academy. The Academy Chooses You.

Being accepted into an elite school of magic, monsters, and assassins was not my idea of higher education. But here I am, fighting my way through the Culling Trials to claim my right to be taught.

As if the gauntlet-type physical and mental tests aren’t enough, people are going missing.

People that are my friends.

In a dangerous world where no one is as they seem, the golden rule is simple: Trust no one. They think we should just look out for ourselves. That we should leave the fallen behind and ask no questions.

They clearly think we’re idiots. I got this far by trusting my instincts, and I’m not going to back down now.

Those kids won’t be left to die.

Not on my watch.

#shannonmayers #cullingtrials #shadowspellacademy #whowillyouchoose #YA #urbanfantasy #fantasyandadventurefiction #booksarelife #greatreads #bookobsessed #totalbooknerd #readmorebooks #bookcollection #nowlive #bookblog #bookbloggers #ilovebooks #bookaddict #currentlyreading #bookclub  #bookaholic #sbpr #socialbutterflypr @socialbutterfly_pr