COMING SOON TO AUDIO: PRIZE BY SARA FIELDS

AUDIOBOOK COMING SOON!

Prize by Sara Fields

Narrated by Ramona Masters & Guillaume Dubois

Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

The Audiobook Release is Just around the corner!! Be sure to have a credit ready!

Currently available on Amazon and Free in Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon US : http://bit.ly/PrizeEbookUS

Amazon UK : http://bit.ly/PrizeEbookUK

Coming Soon Blitz hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR

Blurb

I was for sale, but he didn't buy me. He just took me.

Exiled from Earth by a tyrannical government, I was meant to be sold for use on a distant world. But Vane doesn't buy things. When he wants something, he takes it, and I was no different.

This alien brute didn't just strip me, punish me, and claim me with his whole crew watching. He broke me, making me beg for mercy and then for far more shameful things. Perhaps he would've been gentle if I hadn't defied him in front of his men, but I doubt it. He's not the gentle type.

When he carried me aboard his ship naked, blushing, and sore, I thought I would be no more than a trophy to be shown off or a plaything to amuse him until he tired of me, but I was wrong.

He took me as a prize, but he's keeping me as his mate.

Publisher's Note: Prize includes spankings, rough sexual scenes, intense and humiliating punishments, and strong D/s themes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.

@AudiobookObsession @sarafieldsromance @pinkfamingo_productions

#ComingSoon #ComingSoonBlitz #PrizeTour #SaraFields #RamonaMasters #GuillaumeDubois #AudiobookObsession #PinkflamingoProductions