The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts)

The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts) - Nancy Herkness A spur of the moment wager and a matchmaking grandmother are just two of the reasons that I could not stop reading The CEO Buys In. Nathan and Chloe live different lives but long for the same things. Nathan is filthy rich, handsome and unhappy with the direction his life has taken. He longs to find that one person who wants him not for what he is worth, but for the person he is. Chloe has a lot of responsibility. The sole bread winner in her family she is determined to look after her aging grandmother and not end up like her father, used and hung out to dry by a big cooperation. So she works temp jobs. Against her better judgement she is placed at a big cooperation. Misunderstandings, preconceived notions, stubbornness and pride are traits of Nathan and Chloe's personalities. So it was amusing and entertaining to see how their love story played out. Nancy Herkness vision hit the ball right out of the park . I ended this read with a smile on my face, joy in my heart and looking forward to what comes next in book two of the Wager of Hearts series. I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review.