BLUSH FOR ME - header banner

From New York Times Bestselling author Kristen Proby, comes a steamy new standalone romance in her bestselling Fusion Series

New York Times bestselling author Kristen Proby continues to delight the senses with the latest novel in her delectable Fusion series.

As the take-charge wine bar manager of Seduction, Portland's hottest new restaurant, Katrina Meyers is the definition of no-nonsense, and she isn't afraid of anything. Well, almost anything: she hates to fly. When she's forced to travel on a death trap with wings, the turbulence from hell has her reaching for any safe haven—including the incredibly handsome guy sitting next to her.

Ryan "Mac" MacKenzie hasn't been able to get his sexy seatmate out of his head. The way she clung to him stirred something inside him he didn't think existed: tenderness. As the owner of a successful wine touring company, Mac thinks he's got a handle on what life can throw at him and he's not prepared for any surprises, especially in the feelings department. And when he brings a tour into Seduction, he sees the petite spitfire he just can't forget.

Mac is determined to discover what else they have in common besides fine wine and the inability to keep their hands off each other. But what will it take for two stubborn people to realize that what they have is so much more than a hot chemistry between the sheets and to admit to falling in love…?

Order Your Copy Today!

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo

Blush for Me (Fusion, #3)Blush for Me by Kristen Proby

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC Review:  Blush For Me (Fusion) by Kristen Proby
Kristen Proby and her Fusion series bursts with flavor.  I keep coming back because the message is a powerful one and the characters are hard to ignore.
Fusion is built on sisterhood, friendship, equality and love.  The message:  "It's okay to be different, just be yourself."  We all need to hear that at one time or another and being true to oneself is the greatest piece of advice a person can receive.   Kat wears her self - confidence like a badge of honor.  She speaks her mind.  Goes after what she wants and is working on facing her fears.  When a test of fear comes back to bite her in the butt, her white knight is there in the next seat to hold her hand.  Mac is no hero, but he is tempted  to break his own rules.  Now he has to decide, if facing his biggest fear will net him his greatest reward.  Love with attitude.  Kristen Proby does it up right.

BLUSH FOR ME - preorder graphic

Preorder BLUSH FOR ME, fill out this form, and receive an email with the Early Excerpt from Kristen Proby’s EASY MAGIC (Book #5 in her bestselling Boudreaux Series) and an exclusive Seduction restaurant menu after Release Week!

Fusion Series banner

And Don’t Miss the First Two Novels in the Fusion Series!

BLUSH FOR ME - Tour teaser 2

Don't miss all the stops on the BLUSH FOR ME Tour!

Kristen Proby’s BLUSH FOR ME – Review & Excerpt Tour Schedule:

We stole your book boyfriend – Review & Excerpt

Wicked Faerie's Tales and Reviews – Excerpt

a Rafflecopter giveaway

BLUSH FOR ME - Tour teaser 1

“You’re going to have a great time.” She hugs me close. “There are lots of signs and people to ask if you get lost in there, but it’s not a big airport, so you should be fine. Call me when you get there.”
“If I get there,” I say and sigh deeply. “Why do I feel like I’m never going to see you again?”
“Because you’re being dramatic,” she replies and smiles brightly. “Have fun!”
And with that, she waves and drives away and I’m left alone to figure out this airport hell.
But Riley was right. Checking in and dropping my bag off is easy. Finding security is easy.
Getting frisked by the TSA guy would have been more fun if he’d looked like Charlie Hunnam, but then again, everything would be more fun with Charlie.
I follow the signs, find my gate, and am pleasantly surprised to find a bar directly across from it.
There is a god.
But once at the bar, I’m just too nervous to drink.
That’s a first.
Who in the hell gets too nervous to drink? This girl, apparently.
So I wander back to the gate and pace, dragging my small black hard-sided suitcase with red cherries on it behind me. People glance my way, but I ignore them. I’m used to it. You don’t dress the way I do, covered in sleeve tattoos, and not get looks.
Finally, my flight is called and they begin boarding. Before I know it, I’m sitting on the plane, three rows from the front—if I’m going to die, it’s going to be in first class—in the aisle seat.
“Hello,” the man next to me says. I glance his way, taking in his light brown hair and green eyes, and if we were anywhere but here, I would totally flirt with him.
But we’re on a motherfucking airplane.
“Hi,” I reply and swallow hard. The flight attendant asks us if we’d like anything to drink before we take off, but I shake my head no and stare at the pilot sitting in the cock pit. “Don’t they close that door?”
“Right before we take off,” my travel companion says. I’m surprised that I spoke aloud. “Hey, are you okay?”
He’s silent for a moment and I keep staring at the pilot. I want to march up there and tell him to make sure that we get there in one piece. What are his credentials, anyway? I want to see his license, and a few letters of recommendation wouldn’t hurt either.
“I’m Mac.” I slide my eyes to him and nod, then whip my gaze back to the front.

Author Pic - Kristen Proby

About Kristen Proby

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Kristen Proby is the author of the bestselling With Me In Seattle and Love Under the Big Sky series. She has a passion for a good love story and strong, humorous characters with a strong sense of loyalty and family. Her men are the alpha type; fiercely protective and a bit bossy, and her ladies are fun, strong, and not afraid to stand up for themselves.

Kristen lives in Montana, where she enjoys coffee, chocolate and sunshine. And naps.

Website ** Facebook ** Twitter** Newsletter Sign Up