HAPPY BOOK DAY! NEW RELEASES FOR JULY 15, 2019

HAPPY BOOK WEEK!

THE KISSING CONTRACT BY AMY ANDREWS

Release Date: July 15, 2019

SYNOPSIS

Marshall Dyson wants one thing and one thing only: to raze his grandfather’s island to the ground. Everything is ready to go—except for the freakin’ bunnies! Hundreds of the furry critters hopping about and multiplying before his eyes. And then there’s the American Bunny League, along with one distractingly beautiful veterinarian, taking him to court to save them...

Dr. Augusta “Gus” North can’t believe the grumpy—and annoyingly hot—builder she’s facing in court cares more about demo-ing some cabin than the lives of 200 bunnies. But when the judge orders Marshall to stay on the island and help her rehome the rabbits—the entire month—she knows they’re going to need to lay some ground rules.

Like, for example, absolutely no kissing. Might as well go ahead and get that in writing. Sure it’s on a napkin, but that still counts.

How hard could it be to keep their hands off each other amidst all the fighting? Surprisingly, harder than wrangling 200 bunnies...

BUY LINKS

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

REVIEWTHE KISSING CONTRACT BY AMY ANDREWS

The Kissing ContractThe Kissing Contract by Amy Andrews

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With a grin on my face and a smile in my heart, I gave myself over to the force that is Amy Andrews and lost my head in the process. Marshall and Gus are at odds over an island. For Marshall it holds painful memories. For veterinarian, Dr. Augusta (Gus) North it's home for over 200 adorable bunnies. Can a court order and a mischievous, yet cuddly group of rabbits, spell the beginning of an ever after kind of love for two stubborn hearts? Hold on to your hearts cause The Kissing Contract, just may steal them away.

MAN FEAST (BERGEN BROTHERS #2) BY KRISTA SANDOR

Release Date: July 15, 2019

SYNOPSIS

Denver's hottest CEO is about to meet his match.

Billionaire workaholic Jasper Bergen calls the shots—and that’s just the way he likes it. Period.

As CEO of Bergen Enterprises, he’s dedicated his life to keeping his family’s mountain sports empire profitable. But sales have plateaued, and the company needs a jumpstart.

Enter Elle Reynolds.

She’s a bestselling travel writer whose celebrity adventurer status makes her the perfect choice to boost the company’s public image.

The perfect choice to everyone but Jasper.

Hired by the company’s founders, he has no choice but to work with the free-spirited author.

And while they clash at every turn, Elle can’t quit. Her accountant has swindled her out of millions, and she needs this job to get back on her feet.

But Jasper and Elle may have more in common than they think.

Thanks to their busy schedules, neither’s dated in ages.

Each is experiencing a sexual famine that can only be remedied by a feast— a MAN FEAST.

When they agree to a no-strings night of passion, their sexual chemistry is off the charts.

And these two opposites soon realize there’s a fine line between love and hate.

BUY LINKS

Amazon         B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

REVIEWMAN FEAST (BERGEN BROTHERS #2) BY KRISTA SANDOR

Man Feast (Bergen Brothers #2)Man Feast by Krista Sandor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Bergen brothers are easy on the eyes, but detrimental to the heart. Sandor takes complicated men and simplifies their heart's desire with an overabundance of drama along the way. Man Feast reintroduces Elle Reynolds, Abby's cousin. In Man Fast, Elle proved to be the voice of reason. Man Feast finds her spiraling as she navigates betrayal and the overpowering presence of Jasper Bergen, Brennen's brother. Brennen was the charmer, but Jasper is anything but. He's a piece of work in a three piece suit that guards his heart well. Elle and Jasper go from virtual enemies to combustible lovers in the blink of an eye, but will the need for control implode their happy ending? Sandor turns heartbreaking into irresistible and I am so enjoying the ride.